Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Online application by 17/07/2014 for following various posts in various Government of India Ministries and Departments in the prescribed format.
- Agricultural Engineer : 01 post in Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute, Department of Agriculture & Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture.
- Senior Marketing Officer (Group-III) (Oils and Fats) : 01 post in Directorate of Marketing & Inspection, Department of Agriculture & Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture. (UR-1).
- Deputy Director of Flying Training : 02 posts in Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Civil Aviation.
- Associate Pharmaceutical Chemist : 01 post in Directorate General of Health Services, Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation (CDSCO), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
- Investigator Grade-I : 02 posts in Labour Bureau, Chandigarh, Ministry of Labour and Employment.
- Sub-Regional Employment Officer/Officer : 01 post On Special Duty in Directorate General of Employment & Training, New Delhi, Ministry of Labour and Employment.
- Deputy Mineral Economist (Intelligence) : 02 posts in Indian Bureau of Mines, Ministry of Mines.
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics) : 05 posts in Directorate General of Lighthouses & Lightships, Ministry of Shipping.
- Doctor (GDO) Gr.II : 05 posts in Delhi Jal Board, Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
How to Apply: Candidates should apply Online at UPSC website http://upsc online.nic.in/ora/candidate/VacancyNoticePub.php on or before 17/07/2014.
For Details of posts, qualification, instructions and application format relating to Advt. No. 11/2014, please visit UPSC web site at http://upsc online.nic.in/ora/candidate/VacancyNoticePub.php (At Top) or at http://www.upsc.gov.in/recruitment/advt/2014/Advt%2011_2014.pdf