National Centre for Earth Science Studies (NCESS) is an autonomous research centre under the Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES), Government of India situated at Thiruvananthapuram. Applications are invited for filling up of following temporary positions purely on project mode initially for a period of one year, extendable further based on performance:
- Project Scientist – C: 02 posts
- Project Scientist – B: 12 posts
- Research Associate: 01 post
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 01 post
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 09 posts
- Senior Technical Assistant: 08 posts
- Junior Technical Assistant: 11 posts
How to Apply: Applications should be sent on or before 01/11/2014 to the Registrar, National Centre for Earth Science Studies, PB No.7250, Akkulam, Thiruvananthapuram – 695011, Kerala so as to reach on or before the due date. The Post Code and Post Name should be clearly indicated on the envelope.
Please visit http://cess.res.in/ for details and application form.