Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), an autonomous body, has been authorised by the Indian Bankers Association (IBA) and has received mandates from 22 Public Sector Banks to conduct the recruitment process of Specialist Officers which includes Written Examination, Common Interview and provisional allotment.
A Common Written Examination (CWE SPL-III) will be conducted on 14/02/2015 and 15/02/2015 by the IBPS as a pre-requisites for selection of personnel for Specialist Officers Cadre posts in the following 22 Public Sector Banks.
- Participating Banks: Allahabad Banks / Andhra Bank/ Bank of Baroda/ Bank of India/ Bank of Maharashtra/ Bhartiya Mahila Bank/ Canara Bank/ Central Bank of India/ Corporation Bank/ Dena Bank/ ECGC/ IDBI Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank/ Oriental Bank of Commerce/ Punjab National Bank/ Punjab & Sind Bank/ Syndicate Bank/ Union Bank of India/ United Bank of India/ UCO Bank/ Vijaya Bank/ Any other Bank OR Financial Institution
Those will be successful in the Common Written Exam (CWE) will be given a scorecard (Like CAT exam of IIM) and will be interviewed and may apply to any of the participating bank when they come up with their job vacancy and then these successful candidates have quote their personal details and their CWE scores.
Specialist Officers posts:
- Information Technology Officer (Scale-I)
- Agriculture Field Officer (Scale-I)
- Rajbhasha (Hindi) Officer (Scale-I)
- Law Officer (Scale-I)
- HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I)
How to Apply: Apply Online at IBPS website between 18/11/2014 and 09/12/2014.
Please view http://ibps.in/career_pdf/CWE-SPL-IV-Detail_Advt_17.09.2014.pdf for initial details and visit http://ibps.sifyitest.com/cwesplnov14/ for all the details available and to submit the application online.
Incoming search terms:
- bihar polytechnic ka model paper 2017 pdf hindi medium
- bal vikash of notes in hindi haryana
- www सटा मटका com
- aplicesan fom gavrment jobs
- angan badi karkarta salry in up
- mahila prikvelshak exam date
- carpenter objective in hindi
- aplicesan to PNB Bank
- aaganbadi karkarta ki mp me aaply hone wali vecancy
- background of awash international bank