Nagaland Police invites Application for the post of UBSI, ABSI, ASI, THC, HAV, UBC & ABC in the Police Department.
- UBSI & ABSI : 07 Posts (UBSI-4, ABSI-3) ,Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/- ,Grade Pay : Rs.2800/
- ASI : 07 Posts , Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/- , Grade Pay : Rs.2400/-
- THC & HAV : 17 Posts (THC-07 & HAV-10) , Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-, Grade Pay : Rs.2000/-
- UBC & ABC: 277 Posts (UBC-93 & ABC-184) , Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/- , Grade Pay : Rs.1800/-
Age : 18 to 35 years as on date issue of the advertisement.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- at the time of submission of application.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of academic qualification certificate, indigenous inhabitant certificate, tribe certificate, birth certificate, backward certificate, residential certificate issued by the Village Council Chairman Office and 3 passport size photographs in colour measuring 45 mm x 35 mm addressed to the Assistant Inspector General of Police (Adm) PHQ, Kohima on or before 15.04.2015.
Visit at http://nagapol.gov.in/PDF/Advertisement.pdf for more details.
Incoming search terms:
- prakalpgrast certificate
- salary of the sub inspector assam police
- what is the salary of a sub-inspector of assam police
- qualification of daroga bharti in bihar police
- Grade pay of jharkhand police
- xvideo age20 management
- Odisha Police New Recruitment
- grad pay harynana police constable
- chhapra ncc c certificate exam