High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad invites Application for the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division) on Direct Recruitment basis.
- Civil Judge (Junior Division) : 34 posts
Educational Qualification : Must possess a Bachelors degree in Law awarded by any university established by Law in India.
Age : 35 years
Application Fee : Applications along with necessary enclosures and a crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only in case of SC/ST candidates] towards examination fee, drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of the Registrar (Recruitment), High Court of judicature at Hyderabad.
How to Apply : Interested candidates can apply in prescribed format along with testimonials and photocopies of certificates attested by Gazetted Officer in proof of the eligibility reach to the Registrar (Recruitment), High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad-500066 on or before 09/03/2015.
Visit http://hc.tap.nic.in/aphc/hc2015/jcjnotification09022015rc.pdf for more details.
Incoming search terms:
- hazaribagh civil cort piuen intarviw rezalt
- 28th bihar judicial service exam civil judge cutt off general obc sc st 2013 for pt exam
- application for the post civil court 4th grade staff
- civil court ranchi 4th grade result
- cut of marks ssc mts in ap
- j p s c selebars
- ssc mts cut off in andhrapradesh
- ssc mts cut offmarks for Andhra Pradesh