The Public Service Commission, West Bengal will hold the West Bengal Judicial Service Examination, 2015 in accordance with the existing rules for recruitment to the posts in West Bengal Judicial Service.
- Judicial service : 46 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs.27,700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770/-. Allowances will also be admissible as per Government orders in force.
Age : Not less than 23 years and not more than 35 years on the date of advertisement for the examination on 18.04.2015 (i.e. born not earlier than 19.04.1980 and not later than 18.04.1992).
Fee : Rs.210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).
How To Apply : Candidates can apply for the posts online/offline mode.Apply between 20.04.2015 to 11.05.2015.
Visit at http://www.pscwb.org.in/pdf/Candi_info_JUDI_15_170415.pdf for more details.
Incoming search terms:
- westbengall randi khanna
- khiderpur randi khana west bengol kolkata
- B S F www com
- west champaran scholarship
- west bangal ten pass exserviceman gov job vac
- Pay scale of headmaster in west bengal
- www gnm generle nurses sallary in west bengal com
- westbengl fatafat result
- icds supervisiorappointments for lwe blocks
- eligibility requirement for jharkhand judicial service commission